Sunday, 6 May 2012

So Many Books...

Do you know what it's like to slip seamlessly from one book into another? It's almost like diving into a shallow pool, where you quickly touch the bottom, and then resurface, only to try again in a different spot - see perhaps if things are deeper over there...

Which, I guess, is my way of saying that I haven't really read anything that has truly affected me of late. Sure, I've read a LOT - and many of them were great books - but none of them grabbed my heartstrings and brain cells, forcing them to say "Wow! You really need to share this one with everybody you know!"

Still, in keeping with the true reason for this journal - which is more or less for my own purposes than anything else - here are some of my recent reads.

Thanks to Goodreads.com for the awesome little widget!


Mel's bookshelf: read



goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment